As the business moves to a new hybrid working model, the Change Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a Group-wide communications strategy to engage employees with the business’ future ways of working programme we they move to a hybrid working model.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and delivering strategic and business critical communications (with a focus on internal), working proactively with senior executive business leaders and stakeholders. Reporting into the Change Lead with a dotted line to the Director of Internal Communications, the successful candidate will lead the IC workstream, ensuring employees engage with any changes resulting from the future workplace strategy. They’ll be responsible for articulating a key narrative and defining strategic messaging, leading the creation of key communications and ensuring all communications are consistent and on message. The role holder will also have accountability for the effectiveness and measurement of the internal communications strategy to drive continuous improvement and ensure activity meets the needs of key audiences.
They will also be able to demonstrate effective, strategic networking skills to develop relationships with key stakeholders on the programme and understand their communication needs as part of the overall communications strategy. The hiring manager is looking for a candidate with gravitas who has significant change communications experience and the ability to move at pace in a complex environment. They will need to be able to work autonomously and take the lead and keep momentum during a change programme.
- A proven track record of working in internal communications at a senior level, devising and delivering communications plans
- Managing communications in a complex organisation with many internal stakeholders
- Experience of leading communications for organisational-wide change programmes
- A proven track record of devising and implementing systems for evaluating the effectiveness of communications
- An excellent and persuasive communicator, including written skills, confident presentation skills and the ability to gain the respect of colleagues at all levels.
- A proven ability to deal with a varied and complex workload, including the ability to organise your own workload, prioritising a variety of tasks while working under pressure and to strict deadlines.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.