Willem de Ruijter
about 1 month ago
The Change Communications Manager will take the lead on delivering two key programmes whereby a change in behaviour amongst employees is required. The first is the Group-wide transformation programme – Renewi 2.0. Under this banner there are 10 or more sub-projects in various stages of roll-out. The second is a group-wide safety programme.
The Internal Change Communications Manager will report to the Group Head of Communications with a dotted line to the Head of Internal Communications.
- Effectively communicate organisational, divisional and/or process change required by employees in a way that is engaging and secures awareness, understanding and buy in.
- Partner with Transformation Director to prepare a strategic approach to align employees and customers/suppliers (where required) behind the programme, act to deliver on agreed priorities.
- Partner with Group SHEQ director to prepare a comms rollout plan to strengthen awareness and buy in to safety as Renewi’s first priority (end goal reduce safety incidents).
- Action transformation strategic approach, drawing on Group and divisional internal communications managers to support communication within their owned-division/business and Marcomms managers to support on customer/supplier comms.
- Align Divisional/Business Safety leaders behind consistent way of communicating safety.
- Action safety comms programme together with Group and Divisional.
Has internal contact(s) with Transformation Director, SHEQ Director, Divisional Directors. Speaks Dutch (native), English (near native) and French (nice to have). Has external contact(s) with customers.
Experience / Proficiency
- 10 + years’ experience in change communications.
- Extensive experience (8 + years) in delivering change communications.
- Previous experience of working within an internal communications environment.
- Ability to prove high level of experience in managing senior stakeholders.
- Skills in problem solving.
- This individual should have experience of delivering across multiple territories in Europe and UK.
- Strong literacy and written communication skills essential, ideally in Dutch, English and French.
- Credible and confident with an ability to communicate at all levels across the business.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver to deadlines including managing relationships with suppliers
- Exceptional attention to detail, quality and consistency.
- HBO, Academy of Journalism of Communications or equivalent.