over 1 year ago
A leading, international retailer is looking for an experienced Marketing Campaign Coordinator to join their Marketing team to support the design and delivery of their marketing campaigns to maximise sales.
This role comes with significant responsibility and requires the following skills:
- Thorough market research to inform future campaigns and achieve sales targets.
- Deliver campaigns on time and within budget.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Supporting the design, production and implementation campaign communications for intermediaries and direct customers.
- Continually review and improve HFS customer communications across print, digital media and the showroom environment.
- Creating and delivering measures and analysis for all marketing activities and campaigns.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Knowledge of motor finance is essential
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail when working to deadlines.
- Excellent level of Microsoft Excel
- Good level of Powerpoint skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels
- Ability to be flexible and think differently