£32,000 - £37,000
over 1 year ago
Are you a Campaigns Manager looking to make a meaningful difference? Are you passionate about driving campaigns which will help people at a crucial and difficult time in their lives?
My client is a national charity focused on giving everyone the care and support they need at the end of their life. They are looking to transform the way society cares for the dying and inspire healthy discussion about death and dying in the UK.
In this Campaigns Manager role, you will grow public support, increase partnerships engagement and influence decision-makers to achieve campaign goals. This will include implementing strategy, commissioning research and developing content & messaging to engage, inspire and influence change both at a grass-roots and national level.
- Manage and implement strategy and development for key national campaigns with a focus on digital campaigning
- Work with comms and policy colleagues to ensure messaging is consistent, accurate and effective
- Develop and manage stakeholders, events and workshops
- Run research projects, working with external agencies when required
- Manage and run Advisory Groups
- Work to identify funding opportunities
- Manage and develop Communications Assistant
- Solid experience of turning campaign strategy into tangible results – public health campaigning is highly desirable
- Ability to engage with and grow digital communities and networks for change
- Great project management and negotiating skills
- Knowledge and experience of managing/coordinating research