Up to £30,000
about 1 year ago
Healthcare organisation is looking for a strong writer and project manager for an initial 12 month contract to oversee stakeholder campaigns to a broad target audience – Government, doctors, nurses and other parties.
Working with the wider communications team, the successful candidate will develop communication plans and produce engaging content that supports the delivery of the organisation’s corporate strategy.
Available to start as soon as possible, you’ll be an experienced communications professional able to work independently and as part of a team, supporting a Campaigns Manager to coordinate colleagues across the Strategic Communication and Engagement directorate and wider organisation.
As an ideal candidate, you:
- Can demonstrate your experience in a communications role, with a strong understating of strategic communications and engagement.
- Have experience managing communications for change projects and programmes
- Have exceptional planning and organisational skills – with an understanding of compliance in a regulated environment
- Are an outstanding communicator, both verbal and written – able to develop engaging content for specific audiences
- Able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders