£39,500 - £45,000
over 1 year ago
My client is looking for a candidate responsible for the development and implementation of marketing strategies around one of the charity’s key fundraising campaigns, which will generate fundraising and trading income for the charity by delivering a great customer proposition and experience to the supporters while supporting the charity’s brand voice.
The candidate will be responsible for evaluating the 2019 campaign; and plan workshops and briefs to lead the 2020 strategy. They will partner closely with key leadership stakeholders across the business. They will also be responsible for the overall creative direction and comms plan to support the campaign.
This role will run for 14 months.
Below are must-haves for this role:
- Experience in managing a campaign across multiple marketing channels (online and offline is a must – TV is a plus)
- Experience working in the charity sector (health charity is a plus)
- Experience in managing a campaign budget and team
- Leading and implementing the external marketing strategy for the campaign
- Working with the Product team to manage the development and implementation of external strategic marketing plans for the campaign to meet targets
- Responsible for the creative, media and marketing strategy for the campaign
- Manage external media, advertising and content agencies re the campaign briefs and creative development
- Manage research evaluation of the campaign to inform learning’s for 2018 to understand the profile, motivations and experiences of the charities current and potential supporters
- Lead the content, digital, PR and social teams to ensure channel activity is developed and implemented in an integrated campaign, developing strong cross-working relationships.
- Drive idea generation around partnerships and collaborations, securing opportunities that deliver against the agreed Marketing objectives
- Deliver with a collaborative working approach, pulling cross-functional teams together to deliver the marketing plan for 2019
- Increase the impact of the marketing team by taking a lead across the charity in driving the campaign strategy
- Establish KPIs for all the campaign activity aligned to business goals, working with stakeholders across the charity.