£50,000 - £55,000
7 months ago
Location: London, West End
Salary: £50 – 55k
An independent architectural consultancy firm offering a broad range of professional services are seeking a professional, experienced Campaign Manager to join their Marketing & Communications team based in the West End of London.
In this role you will provide the lead for the generation of all content required to support campaigns online. You will be responsible for developing the strategy to move the company’s position from ‘thought leadership’ campaigns to ‘thought leadership = do leadership’ campaign model through stories on the company website.
The successful candidate will be someone who can manage, occasionally write and produce dynamic and highly relevant content in various forms, which is then delivered through integrated campaigns across the different online channels. Previous experience in developing a campaign marketing strategy is core to this role.
- Development of thought leadership campaigns, taking full responsibility for creation of content with ownership for strategy, planning and execution
- Work with core stakeholders across the business to maintain a continuing dialogue about market issues and client needs, which in turn develops into a strategic content roadmap
- Build relationships internally to align the campaign calendar and editorial/copy needs of the business
- Understanding of regional content strategies, helping drive efficiencies through aligned content creation and implementation for all global campaigns
- Working closely with the Web Manager to ensure that all campaigns are driving the best use of the web platform and are implemented through the website
- Working with the Social Media Manager to ensure we are making full use of campaigns across all social media platforms
- Manage the implementation, tracking measurement and reporting of key web metrics against agreed targets
- Effective budget management associated with campaign content development
- Proven knowledge and experience in delivering marketing communications and strategies across platforms (print, events, digital, video, web, CMS and social media platforms)
- Excellent ability to translate technical information into clear, benefits-led value propositions and explanations
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) delivering hands on skills in copywriting, web technologies, storyboarding, design and implementation of the brand with attention to detail
- Marketing content or journalism background, with demonstrable multi channel marketing campaign management and delivery skills. Along with strong stakeholder and engagement skills
- Proven portfolio of marketing communications content – from concept to delivery
- Proven SEO management and improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft packages and excellent ability to use digital tools
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, ability to challenge and influence for the right outcomes