Up To £45,000
9 months ago
A leading provider of first-class entertainment across sports betting, casino, bingo, esports and poker is urgently looking for a bright, dynamic and experienced Brand Manager to join their sociable team in their central London offices.
The successful candidate will have an active role in developing the marketing strategy as well as managing the media planning for the UK and Irish markets. Their focus will be to create and implement innovative brand campaigns which drive awareness, preference and engagement. They’ll also be responsible for investigating the competitive environment, monitoring market trends and identifying new profit making opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of the brand strategy and management of our multi-channel media and communications plans, targeting both new and existing customers
- Co-ordinate delivery of our TTL plans, ensuring all communications are developed, approved and delivered as required
- Brief agencies (media and creative) and handle the day to day relationship
- Analyse and report on business performance, where possible optimising plans to gain competitive advantage
- Closely monitor competitor activity and identifying new areas of potential for the business
- Engage and develop relationships with internal and external partners / agencies to align and amplify our plan
- Oversee the production of creative, including TV, radio, print, digital and OOH
- Champion the brand across the business and ensuring that all activities meet the appropriate compliance standards and brand guidelines.
- Experience in the gambling sector
- Proven experience managing a brand communications strategy
- Experience buying / planning media (agency or client side)
- Experience integrating plans across multiple media channels and touchpoints
- Experience of managing a marketing budget and measuring ROI
- Experience in briefing, judging and leading creative ideas
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.