over 2 years ago
A leading global bank is looking for a Brand Experience specialist to join its team.
The successful individual will have bags of experience working across high profile global brands and sub-brands and have an international outlook.
The role is both hands-on and strategic and the ideal candidate could come from either agency or client-side, but will be an excellent project manager, a highly organised individual, with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a busy environment.
- Managing projects end-to-end
- Managing stakeholders and vendors
- Coordinating resource requests and allocating time
- Developing project plans
- Authoring RFPs, managing proposal responses, assisting with vendor selection, and negotiating contracts
- Managing budgets with no overspend.
- Working closely with global and local brand teams, procurement and legal teams.