£50,000 - £60,000
about 1 year ago
- Global Tech scale-up – Selling to Global Pharma (B2B)
- Highly Innovative / Entrepreneurial Environment
- Establish Digital Function
A leading high-growth tech business is seeking a senior, data-driven digital marketing leader to establish their brand in the life science industry. Successful candidates must have previous experience working in the pharmaceutical, life science or biomedical sector – or come from a B2B tech background selling to Global Pharma.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working closely with the CEO, sales, design and in-house science team, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a customer engagement strategy, focusing on inbound lead generation, lead nurturing and developing a pipeline of engaging content geared towards the life science sector.
- End-to-end ownership of inbound digital marketing strategy from planning to execution.
- KPIs for B2B lead generation and content engagement metrics.
- Identifying and monitoring metrics to identify best practices.
- Proactively come up with new ideas on how to acquire target audience and engage existing customer base
- Develop and lead content strategy aligned with business goals and publish engaging content, with the assistance of in-house science team
- Develop and optimize site/blog content, according to SEO best practices and manage social media channels.
- Work independently and cross-functionally to ensure a cohesive and compelling message is delivered across all channels & regions.
Ideal candidates will have significant digital marketing experience working in a B2B environment, specifically working in the pharmaceutical, life science or biomedical sector – or come from a B2B tech background selling to Global Pharma.
- A proven track record of evolving and advancing online marketing strategies
- Strong hands-on experience across the full marketing mix, responsible for executing marketing strategies ideally in a global environment
- In depth, practical knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and CRM software
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset
- High-level of energy and enthusiasm
- Ideas and innovation led