- Global Tech scale-up – Selling to Global Pharma (B2B)
- Highly Innovative / Entrepreneurial Environment
- Establish Digital Function
A leading high-growth tech business is seeking a senior, data-driven digital marketing leader to establish their brand in the life science industry. Successful candidates must have previous experience working in the pharmaceutical, life science or biomedical sector – or come from a B2B tech background selling to Global Pharma.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working closely with the CEO, sales, design and in-house science team, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a customer engagement strategy, focusing on inbound lead generation, lead nurturing and developing a pipeline of engaging content geared towards the life science sector.
- End-to-end ownership of inbound digital marketing strategy from planning to execution.
- KPIs for B2B lead generation and content engagement metrics.
- Identifying and monitoring metrics to identify best practices.
- Proactively come up with new ideas on how to acquire target audience and engage existing customer base
- Develop and lead content strategy aligned with business goals and publish engaging content, with the assistance of in-house science team
- Develop and optimize site/blog content, according to SEO best practices and manage social media channels.
- Work independently and cross-functionally to ensure a cohesive and compelling message is delivered across all channels & regions.
Ideal candidates will have significant digital marketing experience working in a B2B environment, specifically working in the pharmaceutical, life science or biomedical sector – or come from a B2B tech background selling to Global Pharma.
- A proven track record of evolving and advancing online marketing strategies
- Strong hands-on experience across the full marketing mix, responsible for executing marketing strategies ideally in a global environment
- In depth, practical knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and CRM software
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset
- High-level of energy and enthusiasm
- Ideas and innovation led
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Belgium and Paris, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.