over 1 year ago
- Highly Visible Leadership Position
- Newly Created to Shape Brand
- Global Remit
A Global leader in Technology Consulting is seeking a senior marketing leader to spearhead the launch of a new strategic service and brand.
Reporting directly to the Group CMO, you will be responsible for delivering comprehensive, world-class marketing and communications programs for their Global Techniology Practice, playing a key role in taking a new brand to market and reinforcing their position as the most distinctive brand in professional services.
- Create and oversee global marketing strategies across the business unit to deliver original, cutting-edge marketing programs
- Develop global brand strategy - leading the effort to define, shape and extend a newly created offering
- Build and execute high-impact marketing campaigns and events to drive awareness and create demand
- Collaborate with colleagues globally across the team (inc analyst relations and PR to inform and connect on campaign strategies, and oversee the development of internal and external client stories
- Develop communications strategy to share messaging globally
- Budget management of all marketing spend
- Provide metrics and marketing analytics against all marketing campaigns and programs
- Run multiple projects with Board level stakeholders, that extend to all corners of the business.
Successful candidates will have extensive experience in building brands, with a strong in-depth knowledge of B2B marketing principles and expertse in the full range of marketing activities including PR & Comms, gained within technology and/or professional services.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience and expertise within technology and/or professional services
- Powerful storytelling skills with the desire to bring nonlinear ideas to the table while executing a defined business strategy
- Strategic thinker with the ability to drive results both individually and through extended teams
- Experience building media strategies and working with external PR and media agencies
- Experience successfully managing multiple complex projects at a global level
- Experience with the use of a variety of digital channels to deliver initiatives to targeted audiences
- High level of influencing and networking skills
- Deep experience working in a highly matrixed environment, leading through others
- Track record of leading successful cross-functional programs
- Strong commercial awareness
- High-level of creativity and energy, able to inspire, engage and influence
- Available for occasionally global travel in 2021