£140,000 + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 year ago
- Highly Visible Leadership Position
- Newly Created Strategic Role
- Global Head Office / Market Leading Brand
A Global Technology Brand is seeking a senior marketing leader to join its team in a newly created strategic capacity.
Reporting directly to the UK CMO, you will oversee the marketing planning process, and take responsibility for partnering with the business to ensure all marketing activity aligns with the firms overall priorities to deliver an integrated one-firm plan.
- Create and oversee all marketing strategies across multiple business units, to deliver original, cutting-edge marketing programs.
- Own performance marketing strategy, helping support business development across multiple industry verticals.
- Plan a diverse range of sector-specifc programs from leadership-building to demand generation or brand campaigns.
- Lead Account Based Marketing strategy, partnering with Sales to drive the strategic aims of the business to deepen and extend client relationships.
- Run multiple projects with Board level stakeholders, that extend to all corners of the business.
Skills & Experience
- You will be a strategic marketing leader with a strong, in-depth knowledge of B2B marketing principles, and expertse in the full vrange of marketing activities.
- Strong generalist marketing experience, with an excellent mix of strategic and operational experience gained with a globally recognised brand
- Outstanding leadership, team and people development skills
- Strong understanding of running sector-based marketing programmes
- Expert in brand and value proposition development
- Deep experience working in a highly matrixed environment, leading through others and a track record of leading successful cross-functional programs
- Strong commercial awareness
- High-level of creativity and energy, with the ability to inspire, engage and influence