£40,000 - £50,000
about 2 years ago
Location: Canary Wharf
One of the world’s largest global banking and financial services organisations is seeking an experienced and talented Marketing Data Strategist, to join their fast growing marketing transformation team based in Canary Wharf.
As Data Strategist you will work within support the Marketing Transformation business initiative in the UK, defining, developing and implementing a new state of B2B Multi-channel marketing strategy and capabilities.
This key position will be responsible for supporting delivery of the enhancements being made to digital Commercial Banking marketing and customer experience management in UK, and you will be required to demonstrate a good understanding of key trends and areas of innovation which influence the way the business interacts and engages with their external customers and internal stakeholders and audience. These should include digital marketing, Marketing Automation, Customer Relationship Management, Agile working practices, data and analytical tools and how this helps us to be more customer centric.
- Display a deep understanding of complex data and its role in the assessment and development of strategic initiatives, campaigns, contact management, assessment of performance and ultimately return on investment
- Build solutions to determine how legacy data and data systems can be transformed and utilised for new initiatives
- Ensure data driven insight is incorporated to the Marketing Transformation initiative
- Define use cases for proposed new investments and vendors
- Build out programme visions with data and analytics
- Outline detailed business requirements for the use cases within business unit
- Work with IT to develop country implementation plans
- Work on the business and strategic architecture for the initiative
- Support the global, regional and local marketing teams by delivering globally scalable tools for measurement and analysis of performance
- Work closely with business and marketing partners to develop integrated marketing data approach to support revenue maximization and market/wallet share, in alignment with the broader business strategy
- Be the subject matter expert on marketing technology, passion for research and keeping up with industry trends and developments.
- Experience in data analyses, data collection systems and strategies that optimize efficiency and quality.
- Being a subject matter expert on data and tracking
- Excellent analytical skills with extensive exposure in one or more of the following areas: acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources, data integration, database marketing, data and project management, and change management.
- Experience in digital marketing platforms, including but not limited to marketing automation, web analytics, customer data platforms, event management.
- A strong background in marketing transformation and digital transformation programs is a plus.
- Familiarity with current global macro-economic trends and broad knowledge of B2B financial services.
- Good understanding of digital marketing activities on channels like Social, website, SEO, Display, PPC, proven track record of implementing campaigns/assets on channels like branch, online banking, web and digital channels is a plus Demonstrate a passion for testing and learning new approaches to channel usage.
- Proven ability to commercialize analytical findings.
- Ability to be innovative while shaping and communicating new concepts.
- Proven ability to work on multi-function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.