over 2 years ago
A leading professional body for qualifications and standards in real estate and infrastructure, is looking for an Audio/Visual Content Executive to join their friendly, professional team in based in Central London.
As Audio/Visual Content Executive you will plan, produce and edit both video (videography/basic animation) and podcasts for a variety of projects and teams across the business.
This is an excellent for someone with strong video and audio content editing skills and strong stakeholder management abilities to join a growing team with excellent long term development opportunities.
- Create, communicate and lead the creative direction for audio and visual production.
- Work with marketing teams to plan a forward programme of audio/visual content.
- Organise and produce video content/interviews with stakeholders to feed into the thought leadership agenda.
- Shoot, edit and publish high quality videos.
- Work onsite at events alongside external producers to ensure the right content is captured.
- Organise and produce a series of podcasts on key themes related to the organisations thought leadership agenda.
- Create all assets needed for the distribution of podcasts on company channels.
- Ensure consistency of quality, brand and tone of voice for all audio/visual content production across the business.
- Manage backend set up/visuals for webinar series.
- Deliver visual marketing assets for webinar series to maximise engagement.
- Deliver social media assets to support engagement and distribution of content.
- Manage video/audio hosting platforms, including YouTube and SoundCloud.
- Manage processes/workload and adhere to tight deadlines, while not compromising on quality.
- Strong video and audio editing skills with good attention to detail.
- Pipeline management skills.
- The ability to spot gaps and opportunities in video/audio production across the business.
- Understanding of marketing strategy.
- Animation/GIF production skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player with a collaborative nature.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.