The Role: Associate, Wealth Marketing
The UKMEA Wealth Associate is responsible for marketing and communications activities across all marketing channels (e.g. events, website, email, social, paid media) and client segments (e.g. Financial Advisers and Platforms, Wealth Managers, Banks, and Digital Distributors).
A successful candidate will be expected to develop a full understanding of the UK and Middle East (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE) investment market in order to ensure successful positioning and marketing of our client and his products.
They will also need to be a strong team player as they will work across multiple projects and stakeholders both internal and external. They will also need to ensure compliance of materials in line with local requirements.
The role sits in London within a team of ten marketers who work on different client segments across the firm.
· Responsible for supporting the delivery of key strategic campaigns across the UK and Middle East
· Work closely with Marketing leads, Sales and Product Strategy team to help deliver engaging marketing campaigns and promote content across various marketing channels such as targeted email campaigns, partnering with strategic partners and LinkedIn
· Oversee ongoing maintenance of campaign websites and paid social campaigns
· Lead in execution of quarterly product newsletter and video series including building email lists, email creation and working with multiple teams internally to ensure smooth delivery
· Manage paid LinkedIn and search for marketing campaigns – monitoring spends and improving optimisation.
· Own measurement and reporting – pushing performance to enhance the marketing offering
· Support key strategic partnerships across the UK and Middle East markets
· Work closely with Sales, Marketing, PR and Compliance to scale distribution through key paid media partnerships and strategic partners
· Responsible for ongoing measurement and reporting
· Lead site management
· Responsible for website management, which includes overseeing all global and EMEA project rolls outs, ongoing site hygiene and supporting roll out of key local campaigns
· Support local delivery of organic social activity into Middle East
· Work closely with Global and Regional Social Marketing teams to get brand ambassador content signed off for local markets
· Work with agency to manage ongoing reporting
· Support proprietary and third-party events across the UK and Middle East
· Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Events and third-party agencies to deliver best in class events. This may include managing invite and communications, coordinating presentations, stand activity, promotional material, post-event client journey and feedback. Manage logo license agreements across the UK and Middle East markets
· Work closely with sales, marketing and third parties to manage logo license agreements across client segments in the UK and Middle East
· Lead reporting for UK Wealth
· Responsible for updating and presenting marketing reports to leadership.
· Manage monthly campaigns across UK and Middle East websites
· Work closely with Investment Strategy and EMEA Marketing to scale distribution of monthly reports
· Demonstrable experience as multi-channel marketer in UK - particular focus on digital preferred.
· Experience in building CRM campaigns that leverage best practice lifecycle marketing through systems such as Eloqua, Salesforce or Marketo
· Ability to effectively collaborate as a team-player, but also able to work independently
· Highly skilled problem solver with attitude to finding best possible outcomes
· Strong communication skills, including an ability to liaise with senior management to implement and communicate strategy and move projects forward in a complex environment
· Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with flexibility regarding changes in strategy and project plan
· Able to drive forward key initiatives and manage workflow on simultaneous projects.
· Organised with a great eye for detail and focus on client-oriented delivery.
· Creative and self-motivated
· Strong attention to detail
· Good communication and networking skills
· Strong ability to prioritize and mange workflow on simultaneous projects and countries.
· Able to work independently, yet a team player
· Ownership and Accountability
We offer the candidate a broad range of tasks and responsibilities in a growing and promising area of the finance industry and in a dynamic and open team. If you enjoy putting your ideas into practice in an innovative and performance-oriented culture, we would look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.