City of London
about 1 year ago
- Primary focus of the role is to manage the development, implementation and evolution of websites and other forms of digital media across the Group (including LinkedIn), in line with business require-ments, prevailing best practice and to a high professional standard.
- Provide support for wider communications activities across a number external and internal channels.
- All projects to be effectively managed, delivered on time and within budget - ensuring a collegiate approach to relationships with external parties at all times.
- Deliver an effective digital communications strategy in line companies overall communications framework and business requirements - integrated across all channels and focused on core stake-holder groups.
- Develop and manage external websites, intranet, social media, and other forms of online communi-cation.
- Ensure Aspen’s external websites and intranet are updated in line with business announcements and that all information is accurate and regularly reviewed in conjunction with business line leaders.
- Manage online analytics and identify key areas for improvement in terms of directing traffic to the website and intranet.
- Responsible for shaping LinkedIn channel.
- Source and produce on-line content (for both website and intranet) company-wide - including writing, editing and publication - ensuring all content reinforces our values and key strategic priorities (in-cludes producing video and audio content if appropriate and as required
- Ensure that online content is suitably leveraged and promoted via increased visitor traffic to external and internal digital channels using search engine optimisation and other tools.
- Brief and manage relationships with digital and creative agencies with respect to content, features and functionality across all digital channels.
- Liaise with IT department with respect to all digital media developments, projects and maintenance of infrastructure.
- Provide/ensure the provision of out-of-hours cover for company disclosures.
- Manage company domain name portfolio, identifying key risks and opportunities.
- Ensure deadlines are met and budgets are managed efficiently within area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal clients through regular pro-active outreach to actively seek out new content, encourage content contribution and remain abreast of requirements for the updating of content on our company websites and intranet.
- Day-to-day support to the Senior Group Communications Manager and wider Communications team through various activity including planning, writing and editing.
- Contribute ideas, create content and provide support for communications activity.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments – including competitor analysis – and ensure these are reflected as appropriate in day-to-day output.
- Provide digital training as required for other team members.
- Manage relationships with external agencies, including Service Level Agreements as required.
- Continually identify and implement improvements in quality, service and efficiency.
- Qualified to degree level or similar
- At least seven years of relevant experience
- Excellent standard of English, strong copywriting, editing and proof-reading
- Strong organisational, written and verbal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and capability to prioritise multiple tasks and deliver on tight dead-lines. Ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal and strong people skills, along with the ability to develop strong work-ing relationships with external suppliers and internal departments
- Motivational and effective team member who can easily work as part of global team to deliver shared goals
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience of managing budgets
- Understanding of web usability and basic information architecture. Advanced knowledge of Content Management tools, strong familiarity with HTML editing and MS SharePoint 2016, Ad-vanced MS Office Suite, Photoshop.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.