about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a full service, International communications consultancy specialising in innovation and change. This role sits in the Healthcare team reporting to the Head of Healthcare and leading a team of 5/6 direct reports. Working across therapeutic areas, you will be a trusted member of the senior team, developing and inspiring junior team members and providing senior counsel to key clients.
- Provide strategic direction to key accounts
- Nurture, support and develop wider team members and direct reports
- Oversee large budgets
- Liaise with International offices
- Identify new business opportunities
- Proposal writing, pitching and researching
- Provide strategic client counsel on all matters across the full communications mix
Key skills and experience:
- Must have a proven track record in ethical healthcare and a deep understanding of the regulatory environment
- Broad integrated skills including building brands, media relations, crisis communications and digital comms
- Demonstrable experience managing large budgets
- Be strategic in outlook with a modern approach to communications
- Used to working with pan-European clients
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.