about 1 year ago
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, issues-rich, global communications function? Are you adept at navigating complex environments and influencing senior leaders? Are you a natural leader with the ability to inspire and get the best from a large team?
My client, a global professional services firm is seeking an experienced, organised and high-energy PR professional with excellent planning skills to join its award-winning Global Media Relations and Social Media team.
This role will be a direct support to the Director, Global Media Relations & Social media on a wide range of programs and initiatives. The ideal candidate will Provide strategic and practical support on all aspects of PR, media relations and social media.
- Create and implement measurable PR and social media plans and programs
- Build brand awareness and support brand programmes, high-profile projects, events and thought leadership
- Manage and advise stakeholders across the business on all media relations/social media activities
- PR and/or social support to global leaders, include writing, commissioning, editing blogs, social media and identifying media opportunities
- Develop creative ideas using insight and data for impactful PR and social media campaigns
- Position the profile for key global leaders as experts on key industry issues and hot topics
- Provide leadership and PR and social media counselling to a team of direct reports
- Write, commission, edit or review blogs, op-eds, announcements, social media posts
- Work across time zones and communicate regularly with the global PR network, informing them of appropriate initiatives and briefing them where appropriate.
- Demonstrable experience leading, managing, and supporting global PR campaigns
- A strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually, and independently
- Excellent team manager with the ability to inspire, develop and lead
- Strong writing and critical thinking
- Significant PR experience gained in-house or via a PR agency
- Accuracy and attention to detail; reliable and highly organised
- Experience working in a global, corporate environment with a high degree of cultural awareness
- Passion for current affairs and knowledge of international business news