£50,000 - £55,000
almost 2 years ago
Are you a media relations professional with global Corporate PR experience? Are you adept at bringing complex subjects to life through creative content and social media?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong PR professional to join the fast-paced, award-winning Global Media Relations & Social Media team in this leading global professional services organisation. Focused on communicating key thought leadership and research projects for the business. This includes CEO Comms, Women in Leadership and other global industry specific projects.
You will have solid experience and skills across all of the elements of the PR mix. Strong writing is essential, as is experience managing social media channels. You will bring a proven track-record in generating strong, global media coverage in the business and trade press.
- Generate positive and proactive global media coverage
- Build and maintain relationships with top tier global media contacts
- Track and use the global news agenda to proactively develop opportunities
- Prepare media briefing materials and content for launches of global surveys, studies, events and campaigns
- Advise senior leaders on media matters and ensure they are fully briefed for interviews, speaker ops etc
- Collaborate with internal teams and create communications plans for campaigns and projects
- Proven media relations ability with evidence of successful proactive media campaigns
- Extensive experience in managing and advising senior leadership on a day-to-day basis
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to work with complex, sometimes technical or specialist content
- Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A passion for current affairs and business news