about 1 month ago
An independent professional organisation is looking to hire an Assistant Digital Content Editor to join its team. This is a global role reporting into the Digital Content Editor and your role is to create informative content across different channels. You will also be responsible for managing the website content, following editorial and brand guidelines and ensuring the content supports the organisation’s digital strategy and customer experience framework. You need to know what good content looks like and understand how to use analytics.
- Generate ideas for, plan, write and deliver engaging and creative content across a variety of digital channels on a wide range of subjects and for a wide range of audiences
- Manage style and user guides to assist users in writing effectively for the web. Review and manage design and visual elements of the site to ensure they comply with web style, branding and accessibility guidelines
- Ensure good quality customer experience throughout the site using audience data including analytics and knowledge of digital best practices
- Ensure content messaging is consistent and optimised for SEO
- Manage and keep updated evergreen SEO content
- Optimise existing digital content while working with internal stakeholders
- Support communications business partners in helping departments across the organisation to deliver targeted digital content
- Manage the relationship with primary content owners within each area of the business.
- Work with the Digital Content Editor to incrementally increase volume of traffic to, and engagement with, website by analysing content performance and adjusting content planning accordingly
- Work with the Digital and Social Media team to publish content on social media channels
- Proven track record of creating outstanding digital content
- Experience working with a CMS
- Understanding of user experience and customer journeys
- Understanding of web content layouts and content presentation
- Interest in emerging digital trends, technologies
- Proven digital content creation and editing experience, including image editing
- Tone of voice and brand experience
- Some experience of delivering digital campaigns and projects
- Experience working for professional services and/or professional membership organisation useful but not essential.