Ruben van den Boer
8 months ago
Our client, a young but established medical media group in the Benelux, is planning to expand their business in the Belgium market. Hence, the company is searching for a seasoned, commercial representative in Belgium.
Reporting to the founder, you are responsible to increase network presence, reputation and revenue across different medical segments in Belgium. You will sell advertisement solutions in specific therapeutic areas and meet on a regular base the key pharmaceutical companies.
You should be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and be able to develop customized strategies for overall account growth within assigned industry categories and customer segments.
- Identifies and/or maximizes the sales opportunity for assigned in assigned product or customer category, or territory; includes current and potential customers, market leaders and/or strong market influencers.
- Contacts customers, prepares presentations, identifies and closes sales opportunities.
- Researches customer/client needs and creates a solution that meets their objectives.
- Generates direct sales from cold calling, follow-up calling, industry trade shows (attends as needed), and face to face meetings (as needed).
- Creates a sales plan to achieve revenue goals with manager.
- Performs research in the marketplace, developing lists of new prospects and lists of existing accounts for contact and/or follow-up purposes.
- Maintains strong industry credibility through visible attendance at industry events, staying up to date on new market developments and vendor solutions; and communicating this information to both key existing accounts and potential new accounts.
- Contributes to research efforts for new products.
- Attends mandatory meetings and trainings as required.
EDUCATION, BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business communications, sales, or a related area, or the equivalent in professional sales experience.
- Digital media or healthcare sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and exemplary interpersonal skills and a fast paced, evolving environment.
- A go-getter attitude who is friendly, outgoing, and able to work in a metrics driven environment.
- Fluent in Dutch and, preferably, French.