Our client ‘EMG’ is an international B2B marketing and communications consultancy, based in the Netherlands. EMG is growing and on the lookout for a curiously minded, industrial enthusiast to assist the consultancy in the next chapter of its journey.
EMG is an expert in the field of industrial PR, brand strategy and marketing for global B2B organizations, helping to empower industrial innovators.
One of EMG’s unique characteristics is the ability to deliver agile services at speed. Small, but an ambitious outfit that works with some of the most cutting-edge industrial clients, offering end-to-end services that deliver hard hitting media relations and standout content with renowned media expertise to create purposeful change. EMG connects business leaders around the world.
Although EMG is based in Bergen op Zoom, they are offering location flexibility to suit today’s challenges and evolving working dynamics.
If you are an Account Manager and looking for that next step, VMAGROUP would like to hear from you.
What you’ll like
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Working with a great, international team.
- Plenty of opportunity to grow within the company.
- Ability to share new ideas and ways of communicating.
- Being part of an innovative communications company.
- Meeting clients, editors and colleagues from all over the world.
What you’ll do in a nutshell
- Be responsible for all your divisional client programs, taking ownership, resolving issues and working collegiately.
- Producing smart, metric PR and marcomms plans linked to clients' business objectives.
- Offering full account direction while still being willing to roll your sleeves up.
- Overall client servicing and planning while providing full media consultancy.
- Demonstrating leadership in client relationships, innovation, management and professionalism.
- Understanding of the complete PR discipline from print through to digital and social.
- Strategic development and organic growth of a B2B client portfolio.
- Actively listening to and articulating client needs and communicating this to the teams.
- Taking managed risks; not afraid to try new things to create compelling campaigns.
- Working on new business, developing new prospects, and taking an active role on pitches for industrial technology companies.
- Coaching, mentoring, and supporting junior team members.
What you should bring
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in industrial/technology B2B marketing communications either on the agency or client side of the business.
- University degree level education or HBO degree.
- A real passion and understanding for the B2B industrial sector.
- A proven track record in running and leading B2B campaigns within an integrated consultancy and the ability to understand how social and digital campaigns work alongside.
- Able to lead and motivate client teams, including developing and progressing their careers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Confident in fronting the account team and giving strategic counsel to clients.
- Emotional intelligence skill and excellent interpersonal expertise.
- Able to support and lead on new business proposals and pitches.
- Demonstrate skills in managing client profitability, source additional revenue opportunities through existing clients and new opportunities.
- A second or third language is a plus.
- Ability to travel when needed.
More things to like
- Lots of variety. Every day is different with diverse colleagues & clients.
- EMG believes in work-life harmony, has flexible working hours and a family-friendly work-from-home policy.
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- An excellent working environment, and most importantly the professional challenge and excitement of an international, dynamic organisation.
- Personal growth opportunities are significant for the right candidate.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.