We are working in partnership with a fast-growing strategic consultancy and corporate PR agency focused on real estate and investment. This will give you the opportunity to work with prestigious clients across a variety of sectors including but not limited to: architecture, housing, banking, construction, retail, logistics and life sciences.
My client is looking for a talented, well-connected and energetic communications expert to join the team and deliver first-rate work across media, policy and advisory services. They are leading debates in areas like ESG, prop-tech, modular housing, life sciences, affordable housing and the future of work.
Their services fall across three areas: communications, research and strategic consultancy. They aim to help clients grow their businesses by creating high impact media campaigns, award-winning thought leadership and industry-leading debates through events, broadcast media and our their own podcast series that has run for three years and is produced in-house.
This is far more than a PR role. As a flat structured business, you will have direct access to founders and senior clients from day one, you will take the lead on campaigns.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Being the client lead on day-to-day communications activities;
- Helping join the dots between their businesses and things happening around them that may pose opportunities or threats;
- Engaging with journalists and digesting relevant media every day;
- Writing press releases, columns and articles plus responsive analysis at short notice;
- Handling clients’ social media accounts;
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Previous experience working for a PR agency, management consultancy, planning consultancy or think tank
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and on simultaneous projects
- A basic understanding of the property sector, such as the latest policy or industry development, with a passion for knowledge and personal development.
- Corporate media relations experience and a wider understanding of business and policy issues
- A track record placing stories and being able to write clean copy to tight deadlines is essential
If you are interested in the above position apply today with your latest CV and a short paragraph as to why you are the candidate for the position available.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.