£45,000 - £50,000
about 3 years ago
Are you able to lead a small team of ambitious communications professionals? Can you be responsible for a portfolio of accounts spanning a range of organisations, campaigns and issues across a number of sectors from real estate to professional services and financial communications? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills with an innovative agency located in North London.
- Responsible for strategic direction of accounts
- Able to cultivate and maintain senior client relationships and provide senior level consultancy
- Able to advise clients on the relevancy and benefits of social media
- Demonstrate clear leadership qualities including ability to motivate, inspire, delegate and develop relationships with staff
- A clear understanding of client service levels and an ability to manage these and ensure they are appropriately resourced in line with fees.
- Ability to influence strategic direction of campaign/account, anticipate issues and be intuitive to client/account needs to ensure accurate and effective long term planning
- Deliver consultancy across a broad range of communication disciplines and provides clients with appropriate advice on tactics and implementation
- Thorough understanding of utilisation and profit of accounts under management
- Leads, directs and/or supports cross-company initiatives and/or client activity and encourages cross company teamwork throughout the organisation
- Leads teams by understanding and influencing media – delivering both the client and the media with an exemplary service
- Demonstrates a broad range of sector contacts, including target media, partners and stakeholders, which extend and strategically influence campaign results
- Ability to identify and follow through new business opportunities, both organic, within the sector and through the new business process
- Works to secure and/increase project fees and mark-up opportunities to support profit centre business plan
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.