up to £75,000
9 months ago
Looking for a strong Public Affairs professional at either Account Director or Associate Director level to join a small, growing Strategic Corporate Communications consultancy.
You will have experience in developing and implementing Corporate/Public Affairs strategies. Having an understanding of the energy sector and current policy landscape from either in-house or consultancy background.
Key responsibilities/skills required:
- Confidence and gravitas to advise clients on Corporate Affairs strategies and complex challenges.
- Run day to day account management, supporting client leads with reporting, contact and counsel.
- Shape and steer creative policy engagement programmes.
- You will be strategically minded with a creative flair.
- Build and maintain a network across policy and business to stay abreast of relevant trends and developments.
- Demonstrable experience in writing policy papers to influence government would be helpful.
- Writing and editing communications materials including thought leadership, policy proposals and consultation responses.
- You will have exposure to clients across a range of industries, including energy, as well as the opportunity to be involved in high level brainstorms and day to day running of strategic communications campaigns.
- You must have experience working with the energy sector, ideally renewables, but this can be from either in-house or agency side.
If you have the experience would like to discuss this opportunity further, please apply with your current CV ASAP.