Account Director – Internal Communications
Purpose of the job:
As an Account Director within the Internal Communications division, you will act as a second in command to the IC director and manage teams and clients across a range of portfolios and industries.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Direction and project management of ongoing projects
- Working on exciting Internal Communications projects across a number of sectors
- Oversee content development and collaboration with creative teams
- Support new business efforts
- Help to grow existing clients and take responsibility for developing leads and proposals for new projects
- Line management of team members
Must have experience in working in an agency.
Please do get in touch!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.