£60,000 - £70,000
over 1 year ago
Account Director – Internal Communications
Purpose of the job:
As an Account Director within the Internal Communications division, you will act as a second in command to the IC director and manage teams and clients across a range of portfolios and industries.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Direction and project management of ongoing projects
- Working on exciting Internal Communications projects across a number of sectors
- Oversee content development and collaboration with creative teams
- Support new business efforts
- Help to grow existing clients and take responsibility for developing leads and proposals for new projects
- Line management of team members
Must have experience in working in an agency.
Please do get in touch!