up to £60,000
6 months ago
New exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join a growing, boutique PR consultancy based in Central London and focusing on the FinTech sector.
- Proven Media Relations experience, with strong national and trade contacts in FinTech, Personal Finance and Tech
- Solid understanding of Tier 1 newsroom dynamics
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to distil information into key media messages
- Strong track record in developing and implementing targeted and creative media relations strategies to reach a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to lead on accounts, think strategically, input to strategies and also roll your sleeves up and tactically implement communications plan
- Strong stakeholder management, confidently and credibly engage effectively with clients and the media
- Maintain and develop relationships with key media
- Be a creative thinker, ability to creatively think of opportunities to go above and beyond for clients
- Team player, working collaboratively with the team across your accounts and be willing to help others out when required
- Background in both agency and in-house would be ideal, however not mandatory
- Prior experience in FinTech or Financial Services is required
This role will suit someone who thrives working in a fast paced, dynamic, collaborative environment. The consultancy has a flat structure, mature environment and supportive culture and looking for someone like minded.
If you have the experience and are interested in hearing more, please apply with your current CV ASAP.