about 1 month ago
My client is one of London’s fastest growing agencies. They have also won “best place to work” on more than one occasion! They have been established for many years and very well respected within the industry. They remain to grow rapidly and are having their most successful years they have ever had.
They are looking for an Account Director to join their team. To be considered for this role, you will have a corporate mind set with either an agency or in-house background. Ideally with experience in one of the following areas: property, planning, transport, architecture, local government or environment.
- Providing strategic direction to accounts
- Managing teams and working closely with the board
- Key point of contact for the clients
- Implementing comms strategies and proposals
- Managing budgets and overseeing client billing
- Regular networking and developing relationships
- Broad background in corporate communications with expertise in media relations, stakeholder comms and public affairs
- Good contacts book
- Ability to run and manage multiple accounts
- Good team player and people manager