Circa £34,000 - £38,000
about 1 month ago
Financial Service organisation requires two experienced Communications Consultants to be a part of project team for a large complex programme where stake-holder comms out to multiple groups needs to be concise, timely and within compliance guidelines whilst still easy for different audiences to understand.
Specifically working with Head of Comms and Engagement to:
- Write content for a variety of channels from user guides to client updates
- Produce awareness and education campaigns
- Introduce new tools and communications channels
- Oversee agency support (comms and video production)
- Represent team at key meetings internally and with clients
- Ensure sign off process to deadlines
Must be a strong writer, able to work through data, pull out stories that will help stakeholders understand details and give them tools to make decisions.