A global satellite communications company building a capability to deliver broadband satellite internet services worldwide, is seeking a Social Media Manager for their London office, with remote working. Their goal is to provide affordable, fast, high bandwidth, low-latency communication services connected to the IOT future, and a pathway to 5G for everyone, everywhere. It’s a very exciting proposition and you will report into the Director, Government and Corporate Affairs, based in the US, and work closely with the VP, Marketing Communications, based in the UK.
- Work with stakeholders to develop content calendars, schedule social media posts and amplify key milestones and events for the company
- Lead creative sessions with stakeholders to develop new ideas and campaigns to execute across social channels
- Be the day-to-day contact with the digital agency, to create engaging content
- Develop programmes to gather stories across the company and with partners
- Develop new ideas for engaging and growing a range of target audiences
- Be key to social media updates, live tweeting during events especially launches to further develop and deepen engagement
- Work alongside the internal and external communications teams to help execute strategy
- Track and analyze performance across channels
- Stay up to date on the latest social media best practices and emerging trends
- Demonstrable experience of working with different social media channels
- Creative storytelling, knowledge of how to engage communities and grow audiences
- Be able to create content calendars and work with multiple company stakeholders from engineers to executives to help tell the company story
- Understand what makes great video, photos, graphics
- Confidence to try out new things, review and adapt as required
- A creative, entrepreneurial approach to their work
- Tech savvy
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.