almost 2 years ago
Would you like to be the ‘go to’ person for social media at a leading magic circle law firm? You will be responsible for managing all of the social channels, working closely with key stakeholders across PR, digital, marketing and with partners and senior associates across the firm. You will create compelling social content that aligns to their strategic priorities, elevates their social feeds and tells the story of the brand in an engaging and inspiring way. Importantly you need to be passionate about social media, and a natural storyteller with a talent for creative writing.
- Management of all social platforms to drive strategy, growth of channels and engagement of followers.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends, audience preferences and competitor activity.
- Content Creation: create, adapt and curate content across the platforms. You will produce copy, photography, video, graphics and gifs.
- Create social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, targeting criteria, content ideation and implementation schedules.
- Work closely with other departments to curate content from industry news and market activity
- Measurement of social media activity, analysing interactions and visits, using this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Drive employee engagement with the firm’s social activity, promote use of Clearview, their advocacy platform, and share metrics to demonstrate successes and help employees develop these behaviours as a natural part of their day to day role.
- Act as a champion and consultant for social media and the firm’s social activity
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Key skills required:
- Exceptional storytelling ability and creative skills
- Proven success in international markets, especially the US
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Experience using social media platforms (ideally Hootsuite)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keywords and Google Analytics
- Photography, video and Photoshop skills (basic)
- Experience working with staff at all levels, including C-Suite or similar
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills.