about 2 months ago
A global FTSE listed energy company is seeking a Social Media Advisor to join their corporate team. Reporting into the Social Media Lead, your responsibilities will include the execution of effective social media communications, monitoring social media, creating and publishing high quality content, proactively engaging in conversations, and ensuring alignment with the company’s communications strategy. You will be a key member of the team and play a crucial role in the implementation of the social media vision and strategy for the company.
- Develop the short term social media editorial calendar and work collaboratively with the wider Communications & External Affairs function to develop innovative and engaging campaign activation strategies.
- Oversee the day to day community management and monitoring of the company’s social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Creative idea generation and social media channel trend monitoring / listening to understand audience preferences and propose potential future content and campaign concepts.
- Draft copy, coordinate development of original graphics, videos and photography, secure appropriate approvals for written and visual assets and post to appropriate social media platforms ensuring content is relevant, engaging and on-brand.
- Collect and analyse data to understand and improve content performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments and trends in the field of digital/social media and content marketing and reporting on these.
- Deputise for the social media lead as required.