£22,000 - £27,000
about 2 months ago
Location: Victoria, West London
Salary: £22 – 27k
A world leading premium international schools organisation operating in 56 international schools globally, are seeking 2x SEO executives to join their brand new Digital Marketing team based in London Victoria.
Reporting in to the Global Head of Digital you will assist with the collaborative development of an effective Group wide SEO strategy with the Group Digital team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Graduate with demonstrable SEO experience to join a fast growing, dynamic global organisation with excellent opportunities for development and career progression.
- Overseeing the implementation and management of the website SEO Technical, onsite and offsite content requirements.
- Accountable for the development of content designed for SEO purposes.
- Website CMS experience with best practise rollout to improve SEO
- Taking control of an Influencer Outreach and high quality link building program
- Management of a range of SEO including but not limited to keyword research, link building, analysis and website auditing from a content and technical perspective
- Support in producing and optimizing content for marketing campaigns for the purposes of customer acquisition, customer experience and brand engagement with prospects and customers through owned, earned and paid media initiative
- Responsible for the production pipeline of new content for the purposes of SEO and to ensure any new or existing content potential and use is maximised to gain the optimal benefit/ROI to the business.
- Hands on experience of SEO programs with a proven track record of delivering strong results within a competitive search landscape
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consumer search behaviour in multiple countries across different search channels, devices and use of language appropriate for target audiences
- Proven track record in delivering SEO strategy onsite/Off
- Ability and experience in training others in the art of SEO
- Agency Management experience desirable
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; high attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Adaptable to working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment