Up to £49k plus bens
12 months ago
Are you an ambitious and creative social media expert who wants to have an impact on the sustainability of our oceans?
The Marine Stewardship Council, an international non-profit organisation is currently looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to provide leadership within a globally distributed network of social media and communications experts.
To deliver and develop the global MSC social media strategy through:
- Management of the five global MSC social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube).
- Lead the planning, creation, posting and evaluation of video, image and written social media content.
- Provide global leadership in training and guidance on content creation and social media management to a community of regional social media colleagues in 20 countries.
- Collaborate with the wider content, PR, Marketing and Science Communications teams to create content and messaging.
- Monitor and respond to reputational issues online.