up to £40,000
about 2 years ago
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £40k
A leading independent Investment Management firm is seeking an experienced marketer to their friendly, ambitious and highly collaborative team in their fantastically located Central London offices.
As part of this growing Marketing & Communications practice, you will take on the role of Senior Product Marketing Executive and be responsible for creating, managing and delivering email marketing campaigns to generate leads, increase visibility and promote recognition of the Group retail proposition.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, proactive self-starter who wants to further their career within a highly reputable organisation with a fantastic culture and professional development opportunities.
- Creating, managing and delivering email marketing campaigns to generate leads, increase visibility and promote recognition of the retail proposition and proactive contact from advisers
- Development and coordination of mar/comms plans including print, digital, email marketing and webinars
- Contribution to the delivery of event activity to include regional events, call campaigns and digital promotion.
- Production of enhanced marketing collateral to support understanding and promote use
- Project Management: strong organisational skills and good interpersonal skills
- Email marketing: a solid understanding of email marketing campaigns including using planning, execution and analytics to drive inbound sales
- Writing: An understanding of the importance of Plain English and an ability to simplify and condense with a good fluent narrative writing style
- Solid experience of working in a financial (ideally asset management) or professional services marketing team, or marketing agency experience in the sector
- Good understanding of investment products specifically and asset management sector generally is a bonus