£35,000 - £40,000
11 months ago
Exciting new role for a Senior Media Relations Exec to join this fast paced leading organisation within the Travel sector.
Key skills/Role Responsibilities:
* Strong media relations skills at a national and trade level, with both proactive and reactive experience
* Experience in issues/crisis management
* Manage media enquiries in an effective and timely way, including drafting statements, Q&As and fielding media calls
* Occasionally act as the media spokesperson for the business
* Strong writing skills, having the ability to adapt your writing style for different audiences and channels
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Responsible for monitoting, collating and evaluating media coverage, producing weekly updates for stakeholders
* You will be part of the on call press rota (approx. 1 week in every month)
* Prior experience working in a busy press office function is required
* Prior experience in the travel industry would be ideal but not mandatory
* This will suit an enthusiastic team player who can manage their own workload and thrives in a fast paced, busy environment
If you have the experience and are interested in this opportunity please apply with your current CV asap.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.