£50,000 - £60,000
9 months ago
A great role for an experienced, tenacious and high-performing B2B marketing professional.
A leading professional services firm is looking for a high energy, high performing individual with excellent senior stakeholder management experience to join a key business area. The high-profile role is focused on the EMEIA region in a truly global organisation and will include lots of thought leadership, campaigns and project management across multiple channels, both offline and online.
- Develop senior level stakeholder relationships that provide strategic counsel on brand and marketing best practices
- Work closely with digital, global go-to-market program, and external and internal communications teams across the firm to define, develop and deliver integrated marketing and communications programs.
- Successfully collaborate within a highly matrixed operating environment, including leveraging and originating go-to-market content (e.g., positioning documents, thought leadership, digital content, sales campaign material and product summaries) within the brand guidelines
- Manage and deliver complex, multi-channel marketing and communications campaigns with the input of multiple stakeholders
- Develop issue-based, journey-led marketing strategies and create and execute plans that have focused objectives, budgets and performance metrics
- Build networks of local market brand, marketing and communications professionals – and an ability to influence without authority
- Effectively work autonomously within a highly virtual, global BMC team.
- Deep understanding of the variety of marketing channels and tactics available to engage stakeholders, with an emphasis on digital
- Solid project management skills and a track record for delivery within a matrix and virtual team environment
- Strong writing skills, attention to detail and deadlines, and adherence to brand standards
- Excellent communication skills and networking experience, as well as experience managing a wide range of relationships with people at all levels within an organization, including global leaders
- Knowledge of and experience with global business fundamentals, business models, ethics, competitive analysis and cross-cultural/geographical sensitivities
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in role demands and responsibilities
- Proven ability to excel in a complex professional services firm.
- Open to multiple locations within EMEIA
- The role will collaborate with colleagues globally, which will occasionally require working outside of normal business hours.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent area of study or experience); professional or higher qualification in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations preferred.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.