£40,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
One of Europe’s leading Asset Managers is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join their busy, fast paced team based in the City of London.
The purpose of this role is to support the creation, production and publishing of communications of marketing collateral and contribute to the execution of integrated marketing campaigns aligned to strategic business goals.
In this role you will be responsible for project management, workflow, production, sign-off and distribution of a broad range of marketing collateral to support marketing initiatives and meet business needs. This involves liaison with external agencies (design and print) and with internal business stakeholders to deliver marketing collateral and communications to promote the business.
- Project manage delivery of content and workflow with relevant teams
- Manage literature production workflow, monitor jobs and manage sign-off
- Liaison with external suppliers as required (printers, external designers and photographers) and manage agency relationships and contracts
- Act as central resource to answer all queries regarding current literature suite.
- Ensure scheduled reviews of all published literature takes place and is recorded
- Execute event-driven review and update of literature as necessary
- Oversee and report back to the team on departmental budgets and manage invoicing tracking and sign-off for marketing teams
- Build, test and send emails to clients via the external email system Pardot
- Support the Marketing Planning team on campaign work and marketing communication initiatives.
- Broad marketing experience within investment management or financial services
- Experienced in supporting the delivery of marketing campaign plans, demonstrating innovation and commercial awareness
- Experience of monitoring marketing budgets and invoice management
- Supporting relationships with third party agencies, such as media buyers, PR agencies, publishing, creative and communication companies, and the legal framework of contracts
- Good communication skills and the ability to compile compelling marketing communications
- Knowledge of online and offline activities and the application of digital technology to drive customer acquisition and communication activities
- Aware of the regulations and legislation governing the investment business and advertising standards is highly desirable
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.