We are currently looking to recruit a senior internal communications change consultant to join a leading and well-known insurance company based in the City.
With this role comes a lot of responsibility so we are looking for someone who has the following experience:
Strategic thinking (Design and delivery)
Stakeholder Engagement (Executive and Leadership team)
Change communications (A variety of Change projects)
Lead change communications projects (Experience leading various projects at any given time)
Business partnering experience with the people teams (HR/Ops)
You will be required but not limited to:
- Lead, develop and deliver change communications.
- Build and develop a trusted, experienced and credible relationship with the Executive Leadership team and the wider business
- Responsible for advising, influencing and coaching business leaders on the most effective methods of delivering change communications
- Devising and writing all the change communications with clarity, simplicity and a clear link to the overall strategic narrative, so that employees understand the reason for the change
- Utilize the most appropriate communications channels, and tools designed by the specialist services teams and always be looking for ways we can continuously improve on this
- Work closely with the other members within the team ensuring a collaborative and coordinated approach
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.