Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Corporate Comms Manager to join a well known business in the FMCG/retail sector.
- Leading on proactive media relations, building an understanding and support for how the business is transforming
- Strong stakeholder management skills, being able to influence and advise senior management by being a trusted business partner for the food business
- You will have strong relationships with journalists across the retail/business press
- Build and maintain a network of influential journalists and increase breadth and depth of contacts with influencers and sector commentators relevant to the food business
- Support the Head of External Comms with corporate reputational issues/crisis management across the business
- Develop credible responses, rebuttals and lines in response to stories related to the business
- Responsible for the line management of a press officer
- You must have food & drink/FMCG experience – this can be from agency or in-house
- You must have excellent written and verbal skills
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please apply with your current CV.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.