This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager with an impressive track record in acquiring new customers to join a Technology company.
Within their fast-growing business we are looking for someone who can build on solid experience to introduce innovative digital marketing strategies that will engage our target market and drive lead generation.
You will lead on the development and implementation of digital channels including SEO, content marketing, email and social against key KPIs.
You will also collaborate with wider stakeholders to define the customer journey and ensure key conversion paths are optimised for lead generation and ultimately sales.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Design and deliver integrated campaigns that engage targets across online channels as well as offline channels such as events.
- Optimise website content, customer journeys and on-site conversions
- Define and optimise SEO and PPC strategy
- Transform social channels in order to drive leads as well as awareness
- Manage and further develop digital lead management process from HubSpot through to Salesforce
- Manage and further develop partner lead management process from partner portals, such as Channeltivity, through to Salesforce
- Work with the Senior Sales and Marketing team to define the overall digital marketing strategy and ensure integration with wider marketing plans
- Project manage day-to-day workflow and quality delivery of marketing executives in content. Take responsibility for the digital marketing budget i.e. monitoring spend and feeding into the overall digital forecast
Person Specification for the Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
- Experienced digital marketing experience desired
- Fully experienced in Hubspot and SalesForce.
- Able to manage distribution of leads from Hubspot into Salesforce and assign to their BDR team
- Experience of working in Technology, Services or B2B markets desired.
- Creative and mature understanding of how to engage senior business executives through digital channels.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.