4 months ago
Are you an outstanding writer with creative and strategic skills? Our client, a leading serviced office provider, is seeking a Senior Copywriter to join their UK team. Reporting into the Head of Brand Communications, you will have excellent writing skills and work across the creative spectrum delivering compelling campaign copy to storytelling, collateral content, key messaging and brand voice. You will also be able to elevate a digital experience through brilliant web copy, editing, and a good understanding of SEO.
This role calls for a creative and strategic thinker with excellent attention to detail, someone who is as comfortable crafting video scripts as they are developing messaging and copy for a multi-channel launch campaign.
Creative Copywriting and Storytelling
- Lead the process to develop and implement message hierarchies related to customer engagement campaigns, acquisition campaigns, and new product launches
- Define, develop and deliver creative concepts/platforms in partnership with the brand and creative teams
- Clearly articulate key messaging for campaign activity – from brand awareness through to lead generation
- Produce impactful copy across multiple channels: paid and organic social, brochures, OOH, campaign landing pages.
- Draft member communications including newsletters, crisis comms and other email communications as required.
Own the brand voice
- Own the evolution of their brand tone of voice, keeping guidelines up to date
- Educate and train marketing and the wider organisation on brand tone of voice
- Set the standard for brand tone
- Build the narrative for sales presentations and materials
- Work with the Product and Sales teams to create narratives and build messaging frameworks that communicate the benefits of the platform and products.
- Deliver audience centric messaging and copy for proposals and sales support documents as required
- Demonstrable experience in copywriting gained either in-house or agency
- Excellent written English, grammar, spelling and proofreading skills
- Excellent understanding of writing for different channels – website, email newsletters, social media, advertising, scripts, brochures and sales proposals.
- Experience working with inhouse and agency creative teams
- Exposure to real estate, flex space or professional services an advantage
- Understanding of writing for B2B and B2C audiences
- Line management experience