We are working with a fast growing FinTech business to find a Senior Communications Manager to develop and execute an integrated communications strategy for the UK and EMEA.
- Responsible for delivering the communications strategy for UK and EMEA, spanning media relations, thought leadership and internal comms.
- You will have established relationships with top-tier business and tech media in the UK, using them to create a regular cycle of quality stories.
- Manage both proactive and reactive media relations, including issues/crisis comms as required.
- Craft the right messages and campaigns across brand, product, and partnership news for key business, tech and financial media outlets.
- Manage PR agencies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills are required. Ability to establish credibility and strong working relationships quickly across senior stakeholders in the region.
- Take the lead on UK internal comms, ensuring employees are empowered as advocates of the business.
- You will have proven PR/Communications experience acquired either in-house (multinational) or agency, predominantly in the UK, working on both b2b and b2c brands.
- An understanding of the small business market and/or accounting would be advantageous.
- A background in Tech PR, in particular FinTech would be helpful.
If you have the experience and are interested in hearing more please get in touch ASAP with your current CV.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.