3 months ago
We are working with a fast growing FinTech business to find a Senior Communications Manager to develop and execute an integrated communications strategy for the UK and EMEA.
- Responsible for delivering the communications strategy for UK and EMEA, spanning media relations, thought leadership and internal comms.
- You will have established relationships with top-tier business and tech media in the UK, using them to create a regular cycle of quality stories.
- Manage both proactive and reactive media relations, including issues/crisis comms as required.
- Craft the right messages and campaigns across brand, product, and partnership news for key business, tech and financial media outlets.
- Manage PR agencies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills are required. Ability to establish credibility and strong working relationships quickly across senior stakeholders in the region.
- Take the lead on UK internal comms, ensuring employees are empowered as advocates of the business.
- You will have proven PR/Communications experience acquired either in-house (multinational) or agency, predominantly in the UK, working on both b2b and b2c brands.
- An understanding of the small business market and/or accounting would be advantageous.
- A background in Tech PR, in particular FinTech would be helpful.
If you have the experience and are interested in hearing more please get in touch ASAP with your current CV.