Creative business change consultancy based in central London is looking to recruit a senior communications consultant to come on board and join this very client focused business.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and delivering communications and engagement solutions to support the change programmes and initiatives driven by either new technology, processes or organisational changes or structures.
- You will be involved in and lead the design and delivery of the change communications
- Apply a highly creative approach, coming up with themes, concepts, ideas and campaigns to bring these changes to life and you will also work closely with the inhouse creative design team to realise them
- You will get the opportunity to work across a variety of industry sectors to deliver a wide-range of business change services that the business offers
- Finding, creating and telling the story or narrative for the change and designing the message frameworks to support it
- Creating and delivering communications strategies and plans that understand the scale, nature and complexity of the change that is taking place
- Developing and delivering stakeholder management strategies
- Developing engaging communications campaigns using a wide range of channels and introducing new methods if need be
- Producing compelling and creative communications and engagement collateral and activities with the opportunity to work closely with the inhouse design team
- Managing the communications plan and often managing other communications consultants
There will also be some travel with this role depending on the client and the project you are working on and at times this could be extensive.
If you are interested in the position available and you would like to know more then apply today!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.