A boutique PR agency operating at the heart of the ESG and sustainability space is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be an expert communicator, either from an agency or in-house background and will be passionate and knowledgeable about sustainability.
- As a Senior Account Manager you will be the face of the organisation with several clients, managing retained monthly work, winning media coverage for them and delivering their communications strategies.
- Great content is at the heart of everything and you will need to be an excellent wordsmith. Whether you are editing a detailed report, composing tweets or articles from scratch or polishing articles from junior members of staff.
- It’s important that you have a passion for, or some experience of, responsible investment, ESG and sustainability.
- You will need a nose for news. You must have the ability to take a client’s report, research or new product and fashion it into a newsworthy press release. Knowledge of key media covering the worlds of investment and the environment is essential.
- You are a confident project manager. Able to competently manage the production of a designed document or a media campaign.
- You will be a flexible member of a small team, helping out with other workloads and new business pitches as required.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.