Up to £42,000
12 months ago
A boutique PR agency operating at the heart of the ESG and sustainability space is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be an expert communicator, either from an agency or in-house background and will be passionate and knowledgeable about sustainability.
- As a Senior Account Manager you will be the face of the organisation with several clients, managing retained monthly work, winning media coverage for them and delivering their communications strategies.
- Great content is at the heart of everything and you will need to be an excellent wordsmith. Whether you are editing a detailed report, composing tweets or articles from scratch or polishing articles from junior members of staff.
- It’s important that you have a passion for, or some experience of, responsible investment, ESG and sustainability.
- You will need a nose for news. You must have the ability to take a client’s report, research or new product and fashion it into a newsworthy press release. Knowledge of key media covering the worlds of investment and the environment is essential.
- You are a confident project manager. Able to competently manage the production of a designed document or a media campaign.
- You will be a flexible member of a small team, helping out with other workloads and new business pitches as required.