As a result of continued growth, both in the UK and Europe, we're now searching for a Recruitment Coordinator to provide a broad level of support to the business. Reporting into the Head of Interim and Contract Communications, the successful candidate will work with multiple stakeholders across the business, including Consultants, the Marketing Manager and the Leadership Team.
This is an interesting and varied role in a friendly and dynamic organisation with lots of opportunities for learning and development. It would suit someone that is highly organised and is looking for a new role in administration, or someone that is interested in taking their first step in a career in sales and recruitment.
Some responsibilities of the role will include:
· Managing the process of VMAGROUP’s advertising activity across multiple online channels, including: LinkedIn, Reed, Marketing Week, PR Week and VMAGROUP’s own website.
· Supporting VMAGROUP’s Marketing Manager with content development, including blog writing, social media updates and website management
· Providing event management support, for both face to face and virtual events
· Working with the contract team to prepare compliance administration packs and contract paperwork for contractors (inc. references, DBS checks, insurance documentation, right to work etc.)
· Researching potential clients and job vacancies
· Updating client and candidate records on our CRM system
· Manage various internal email inboxes, responding and actioning emails where required
· General administrative duties for the business where required
· Assisting with incoming enquiries, including answering incoming calls and accurately taking messages
· Assist consultants with candidate resourcing
· Other ad-hoc support as required
· Ensuring CVs and candidate shortlist/briefing packs are formatted to a high quality
Skills & Experience Required:
· Demonstrable, proven experience within administration and working to tight deadlines is essential
· Enthusiastic and efficient in character with the ability to prioritise tasks well
· Be flexible, happy to assist and support the business to ensure business success
· A natural sense of curiosity and keenness to learn
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong administrative ability with the ability to follow tasks through to completion
· A positive and adaptable attitude
· Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and ability to multi-task
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.