VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. For more than 40 years, we have focused on building strong and lasting relationships in the communications and marketing sectors, supporting clients in the public and private sectors and across all industries, to build formidable communications and marketing teams.
VMAGROUP is looking for a bright, articulate and experienced candidate to support the business in a Recruitment coordinator role. The successful applicant will work closely with a team of specialist consultants to support with day to day administration tasks, compliance, regular event organisation and reception.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting with operating phones, answering incoming calls, transferring to required extension, accurately taking messages
- Job advert posting across all job boards and on the VMAGROUP website
- Ensure that CVs are formatted to a high quality, ready for submission as requested by the individual consultant
- Ensure the correct registration procedures are adhered to using VMAGROUPs CRM, Adapt
- Updating profiles for clients and candidates on Adapt
- Support reception, including daily lunch and afternoon (4:30pm-5.30pm) cover & holiday cover
- Working with accounts and interim sales team in preparing compliance administration packs and contract paperwork for interim candidates (inc references, CRB checks, insurance docs, ltd co certificates etc)
- Assist consultants with candidate resourcing
- Liaising with clients and candidates to book meetings and interviews where needed
- Researching potential clients and vacancies
- Job board credit management
- Assist with the preparation of search and retained sales documentation where required
- Manage various internal inboxes, responding and actioning emails where required
- Support consultants and the internal marketing team with coordinating and setting up early morning breakfast or evening events (you may be required to work outside of your standard hours to support these events)
- Supporting the business across ad hoc sales projects
- General administrative duties for the business where required
- Demonstrable, proven experience within administration and working to tight deadlines is essential
- Enthusiastic and efficient in character with the ability to prioritise tasks well
- Be flexible, happy to assist and support the business to ensure business success
- A natural sense of curiosity and keenness to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong administrative ability with the ability to follow tasks through to completion
- A positive and adaptable attitude is required as we are a small business and flexibility is key within this and any role at VMAGROUP
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Professional and confident manner, both face to face and over the phone
- Strong team player, highly approachable with positive outlook
- Supportive and able to adapt to different personalities and styles
- Self-starter with initiative
- Flexible, resilient and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.