£20,000 - £25,000
11 months ago
VMAGROUP’s External Communications interim team is growing and we would love you to be part of it!
Working within an established team with an excellent brand and reputation in the market; you may already be a recruitment consultant working on contract or interim assignments in a different sector.
If you don’t have a background in recruitment, you will need to be a communications professional who is looking to change their career path and move into a communications focused sales role or be a strong sales person with an ability to demonstrate your skills at quality service delivery.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- To handle interim recruitment assignments from brief to completion
- To ensure sustainability and growth of your own business stream and that of your practice
- To build and maintain loyal, profitable relationships with both existing and new clients and candidates
- To work closely with other consultants to help build the brand of VMAGROUP further to maintain, strengthen and solidify its reputation as a specialist recruitment consultancy
- To proactively win new business for your practice and VMAGROUP as a whole
- To ensure that individual and team revenue targets are met and maximised by the successful and continuous placement of candidates within your practice area
- To contribute to the success of VMAGROUP as a whole via cross-selling and other cross-practice activity
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable recruitment consultancy experience or relevant communications or sales experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Good listening and questioning skills and an ability to make sound assessments of people’s abilities
- A natural interest in people and their development
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong administrative ability with high attention to detail and the ability to follow tasks through to completion
- A positive, adaptable and flexible attitude is required as you will be dealing with all levels and cultures of candidates and clients
- A broad understanding of the business environment
- Financial acumen.
- Professional and confident manner
- Strong team player, highly approachable with positive outlook
- Open minded
- Self-starter with initiative
- Flexible, resilient and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.