Communications, B2B Communications, B2C Communications, Digital, Marketing, Internal Communications, Change Communications, Permanent, Investor Relations, Public Affairs, Jobs at VMAGROUP, Agency Services, Account Management
£30,000 - £50,000 OTE
4 months ago
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications and marketing. For more than 40 years, we have focused on building strong and lasting relationships in the communications and marketing sectors, supporting clients in the public and private sectors and across all industries, to build formidable communications and marketing teams.
We consider ourselves to be a true career-partner, working with candidates who have become clients and clients who have become candidates as they progress through their careers.
VMAGROUP Specialties: Executive Search, Recruitment, Interim, Contract, Permanent, Internal Communications, Employee Engagement, Change Communications, Corporate Communications, Consumer Communications, Public Affairs, Investor Relations, Marketing and Digital.
VMAGROUP is currently searching for a Recruitment Consultant to join its Corporate Communications team. The position will focus on permanent communications recruitment, working with clients across all industries, throughout London and the South, working with many welknown and exciting brands.
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous recruitment experience is not required, but it would be an advantage. Experience of working in sales or account management or communications or marketing would be beneficial.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good listening and questioning skills
- A natural interest in people and their development
- Excellent relationship building skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong administrative ability with high attention to detail and the ability to follow tasks through to completion
- A broad understanding of the business environment
- Financial acumen
- A positive, adaptable and flexible attitude is required as you will be dealing with all levels and cultures of candidates and clients
Personal Attributes Required
- Open minded
- Self-starter with initiative
- Team player, highly approachable with positive outlook
- Flexible, resilient and confident, with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment
Full training and development support will be provided, both to those candidates with recruitment experience and those without.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please apply.